Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two New Things

Lately, my life seems to parallel the weather around these midwestern parts- lots of tornadic activity! Husband is finishing up school, we have been moving, and both of us have been working full time. I don't even know the last time I had time to do something crafty. I am going through a terrible withdraw! Things should be settling down soon, at least for awhile. And I have a long list of projects I want to do. In the meantime, all I can do is revel in the craftiness of others. And so I present to you the most exciting new deal-a-day website. They offer boutique and handmade items at up to 80% off. In their first two weeks, everything is free! Tomorrow marks the beginning of week 2, so if you haven't registered with them, go do it now!
Next up, my new favorite Etsy shop. Marolsha makes unique, vintage jewelry and accessories that are inspired by nature.




I am really really hoping to be able to do some crafting on my next day off. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment