Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nest Relocation

These lovebirds have been busy lately! We picked up our little nest and moved 900 miles across the country to beautiful Colorado! All summer long, I was eager to get moved. I had so many great ideas to beautify our little nest, so many projects I wanted to do. But I hadn't seen our new apartment. I didn't know which things could go where AND I knew that some of the projects wouldn't travel well. So I had to be content with logging all of the inspiration I came across on Pinterest. Well, now we are here! We finally have internet, and I know what I want to do. Unfortunately, I spent twice as much at Ikea buying new furniture than I intended, so some things will have to wait. Soon, though, very soon, lots of projects will be happening. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment