Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beautiful Things

I started using Pinterest recently, and it has made me realize how much I love beautiful things just for the sake of being beautiful. I suppose it's why I went into interior design...I believe that being surrounded by beauty can enrich our lives! Here are some of the lovely thing I'm loving today.
1. Per usual, birds and branches (or in this case, wires). I don't know if I'll ever stop being obsessed with bird silhouettes.
2. Anything ruffly! I must be going through a girly phase, because I'm addicted to flowery, ruffly, girly things and colors.
3. Terrariums are hot right now in the craft world. I have supplies to make one, but I don't think it would make a cross country move very well, so I'm holding off until we are in Colorado.
4. Chevron (obviously!). It's the new houndstooth. Remember when houndstooth was back in last year or whenever? I'm so glad we have moved on to chevron!
5. I love these faux deer heads that keep popping up everywhere. As with the terrarium, I plan to make one of these after we move.
6. I can't explain the bunting craze, but it is darling!

To see other beautiful things that have been catching my eye lately, come visit me at Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment